By Paula Dodds | Posted: Tuesday August 27, 2019
See below for details
· Otago University Course Planning Day: for students applying to Otago University in 2020, interviews held at the College on Friday 30 August 2019. Students sign up online with Ms Bresanello
· Building Industry Seminar: Tuesday 10 September, 9.15am – 2.30 pm, Otago University Rugby Clubrooms Logan Park Drive, Dunedin. RSVP: 23 August 2019
· The University of Auckland: Open day Saturday 31 August 9.00am – 3.30pm for more details go to www.openday.as.nz
· Defence Force Scholarships: See Ms Bresanello for information or go to firstname.lastname@example.org
· University of Otago: - 2020 Hands – On-at Otago, Science, Humanities, & Business. Experience a week of Science, Humanities and Business activities for students in Year 12 or 13 in 2020. Registrations are open now, go to otago.ac.nz/hands-on-at-otago for more details.
· Otago Summer School 27 January – 14 February 2020 JumpSTART Physics: The purpose of this course is to provide students with the background knowledge and study skills necessary to confidently undertake the PHSI 191 Biological Physics paper at Otago. It is designed for students whose training in high school physics and mathematics is incomplete, having not taken Year 12 (NCEA Level 2) Physics. The course is intensive and interactive, and runs in the Department of Physics over the three weeks from Monday 27January to Friday 14 February 2020. For more information and enrolment details go to otago.ac.nz/physics/study/health-science-first-year