Menu

Swimming Sports Postponed/Cancelled

By Michael MacKenzie | Posted: Tuesday September 21, 2021

The Kavanagh College Swimming Sports scheduled for Friday 1 October have been postponed.

Moana Pool have advised me that they are not running any swimming  sports until we get to Level 1. 

I am now in the process of getting dates available for term 4 and will keep everyone updated as I work through this. Please note there is a chance that they will not run at all in 2021.